We are super geeked up to announce our latest addition to the CO Craft Beer Show family! Welcome in High Plains Tap House! Nate and Laura Fleming offer up 40 craft beers on their tap list from all over the world. This isn’t your sports bar but a nice cozy and comfortable place to enjoy some beer and built on conversations, not TV’s karaoke or loud music! Located near Wadsworth and Chatfield just off of C-470, High Plains Tap House is now offering a wide selection of drinks for the thirsty, including 40 beers on tap and 20 types in bottles. High Plains Tap House offers a small plates menu to go along with your libations. Stay up to date on what’s happening at High Plains Tap House, including events, beer tapping, menu releases, etc. by signing up for their mailing list, or follow on social media. Their Denver bar and tap house offers the top taps in the Littleton, Colorado area! Thanks to the HPTH gang for helping support this show!
We are proud to announce we have a new sponsor of the show for the next 5 weeks. Welcome in the Downtown Ft. Collins Business Association who puts on the Colorado Brewers Festival in beautiful downtown Ft. Collins.
The Colorado Brewers Festival (COBF) celebrates its 25th festival this year on Saturday, June 28th & Sunday, June 29th, in downtown Fort Collins’ CivicCenter area. The festival hours are 11 AM to 5 PM each day.
The 25th edition of the COBF will present nearly 100 Colorado craft beers from 50+ Colorado breweries. This year’s COBF will include new features that give beer lovers and non-drinkers a chance to visit downtown Fort Collins and “Experience What’s Brewing in Colorado.”
The festival was started in 1990 when Fort Collins brewers Doug Odell (Odell Brewing) and Brad Page (Coopersmith’s Pub & Brewing) approached the Downtown Fort Collins Business Association with the idea of a festival to showcase local brewers. At the time, Fort Collins had just three microbreweries, Colorado’s micros could be counted on two hands, and the world snickered at America’s beer culture. “The Colorado Brewers Festival,” recalls Page, now the founder of Colorado Cider Company, “was the first statewide beer festival. It legitimized our industry.” Today Fort Collins has 14 breweries, Colorado’s brewery total is heading for 300, and the US has become the most advanced brewing nation on earth. “Fort Collins,” Doug Odell says proudly, “is one of the most respected brewing centers in the United States. The Colorado Brewers’ Festival has played a significant role in our city’s beer-centric progress and helped make Colorado one of the nation’s best states for craft beer.”
In a change that reflects the fest’s first years, this year’s COBF will feature free admission. Patrons can enjoy the fest’s entertainment, attractions and activities for no charge. “There will be no entry fee for the 2014 Colorado Brewers Festival,” says festival director Peggy Lyle. “We’re making it easier for more people and families to come in and enjoy the bands, food and recreational activities we offer beyond beer.” Beer lovers looking to sample the liquid art at the COBF can purchase a $20 Beer Package that includes 10 “Festival Buck” tickets for ten samples of beer. The Beer Packages are available at the festival and online in advance. Buyers of the online Beer Package receive special perks, including a 12-oz commemorative beer-tasting glass and automatic entry in a drawing to win a Year of Beer from Odell Brewing Company. Beer lovers can purchase additional Festival Buck tickets at the event.
Each Festival Buck ticket gets attendees a 4-oz sample of the flagship, seasonal and specialty beers on the COBF’s 80 main taps. Tickets can also be redeemed for a 2-oz sample of limited-release and smaller-batch beers in “The Summit,” a new festival area that will showcase hard-to-find and rare beers from Colorado breweries. The Summit is presented by the Colorado Brewers Guild.
The festival grounds will include designated areas themed around iconic Colorado places, and each area will offer unique opportunities. Those opportunities include a zip line and a climbing wall in “The Wilderness” area, Colorado products from vendors in “The Backcountry,” and unique beers and “BeerSchool” education in “The Summit.”
Beer lovers can also attend the All Brewers’ Eve beer dinner on Friday, June 27 from 6-9 PM. There they will taste exclusive Colorado beers while mingling with beer enthusiasts and brewers and enjoying beer & food pairings.
Proceeds from the Colorado Brewers’ Festival help fund year-round downtown Fort Collins activities and programs such as Gallery walks, free concerts, the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, a gift card program, Santa’s House and the annual holiday lighting celebration.
(Photo from Heiditown.com)
3rd Anniversary Brew Label Contest Courtesy of Columbine Label Company, Strange Brewing Company, Lone Tree Brewing Company and The Colorado Craft Beer Show
Local Businesses teaming up to celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of AM 760’s Colorado Craft Beer Show with a limited edition beer “label” contest!
The Colorado Craft Beer Show hosted by John Turk on AM 760 is teaming up with a few proud sponsors, Strange Brewing Company, Lone Tree Brewing Company and Columbine Label Company to create a limited edition Single Hop Amarillo India Pale Ale called “99 Bottles” in celebration of the show’s 3 year anniversary. The limited edition beer will be brewed and bottled into bombers with the expertise and equipment of Strange Brewing Company on Wednesday February 12th. The custom labels will be printed by Columbine Label Company and the celebration will take place at the Lone Tree Brewing Company tasting room on April 19th.
“Anybody can submit artwork for the beer label contest” said John Turk, host of the Colorado Craft Beer Show. Artwork should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will have their design printed on the limited edition beer labels and will receive a $500.00 credit toward printing their own labels or stickers from the Columbine Label Company in Centennial, CO. Contest ends on March 31st.
The Colorado Craft Beer Show is all about beer, conducting guest interviews, brewery profiles, brew news you can use and a weekly update on the Colorado craft beer scene. The show is live on AM 760 in Denver on Saturday’s between 12 and 2 pm. Also get the iHeartradio app on your smartphone and listen anywhere in the world or look them up online at www.coloradocraftbeershow.com
Strange Brewing Company, a proud sponsor of the Colorado Craft Beer Show, is the realization of a dream shared by two out-of-work IT techs. Strange Brewing opened on May 19th 2010, as a one barrel microbrewery who now brews over 11 beers such as Juliette Belgian Pale, Strange Pale Ale, Cherry Kriek, and Jack Stout. Strange brewing Company’s tasting room is located at 1330 Zuni St. Unit M in Denver and you can find them online at www.strangebrewingco.com.
Lone Tree Brewing Company, also a proud sponsor of the Colorado Craft Beer Show, is a European-style craft brewery and tasting room: Small and family friendly, with an emphasis on sampling small handcrafted batch brews and sharing the experience with fellow beer lovers. The tasting room is located at 8200 Park Meadows Drive, Suite 8222, Lone Tree, CO 80124 where you will find various beers such as: Mountain Mama Helles, Outta Range Pale Ale, Toots Oatmeal Stout and Acres O’Green Irish Red. Visit their website at http://www.lonetreebrewingco.com/ to see what seasonal beers are also available on tap.
Columbine Label Company, Colorado’s custom label printing business, is a proud sponsor of The Colorado Craft Beer show. Located in metro-Denver, Colorado; Columbine Label is the preferred label printer for all craft brewers, specializing in custom printed keg collars, keg wrappers, tap handle labels, bottle labels, promotional labels and much more. Columbine Label provides a wide selection of products and services including consultation, pre-press and printing. To learn more, visit http://www.columbinelabel.com/ or call 866-610-0804. At Columbine Label; we make what you make get noticed purchased! ®
AM 760’a Colorado Craft Beer Show will have a live 3rd Year Anny show on April 19th at Lone Tree Brewing where they will exhibit their limited edition “99 Bottles”, brewed and bottled by Strange Brewing Company, displaying the contest winner’s artwork on a high quality label printed by Columbine Label Company.
Again deadline for artwork is March 31st 2014 and email email@example.com your 99 Bottles beer label!
Wynkoop Events October 2013
October 8th Mainline GABF Beer Dinner:
6pm. $45 per person
Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-449-5601
Menu: 5 courses, 5 beers. Featuring the Beers of the Wynkoop Brewery
Butter Poached Shrimp & Lemon risotto with Fried Banana and Orange Gremolata/Wixa Weiss
Rocky Mountain Trout with Pumpkin Seed Pistou, Wild Rice & Boiled Cider butter/Pumpkin Ale
Porchetta with Spinach, Apricots, Pine Nuts and Fennel with Burnt Orange Zest/Tres Bon Saison
Seared Colorado Lamb Chop with Michigan Cherry & Sweet Potato Hash/25 Anniversary Kriek
Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout Ice Cream Float with Wynkoop’s Tiger Root Beer & Cocoa Whipped Cream
October 8th Beers Made By Walking:
5-8pm upstairs Wynkoop
Sampling beers from 17 CO breweries. Each beer is a specialty release inspired by the hike (nature or city) of a brewer and featuring local ingredients. Tickets $30 available at door or online and include tasting glass and unlimited samples. Portion of proceeds going to Cottonwood Foundation. Sponsored by Westword.
More info: www.beersmadebywalking.com
October 9th 6-9pm Brewer’s Gathering
Hosted by the Brewers Association. Invite-only ticketed event. Beer and food provided. Closing off entire brewpub and 18th street in front of the building for a GABF kick-off “brewer family reunion” event.
October 11th 8pm-close Denver Chive meetup
Upstairs in pool hall at Wynkoop. Drink specials all night. $1 from each drink special going to charity.
October 18th Beers of the Year
6-9pm Upstairs at Wynkoop
We are opening up our vault from the year and featuring every beer we have made in 2013. If you loved the Obamanator, or wondered why we would give you the deliciousness of Kurt’s Mile High Malt and then take it away so quickly, this is your chance to have it all again. We will be featuring 25-30 beers from the year, as well as offering a vertical tasting of the past three years of our barley wine. Tickets $25 at door, unlimited samplings.
October 19th Wynkoop 25th Anniversary Party
6-10pm, Live music 7-9pm
Upstairs at Wynkoop. Open to the public.
We are having an 80’s themed party to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We were founded in 1988, so we are going all out with 80’s band, 80’s costumes, 80’s inspired food and drink specials.
Denver Beer Fest / GABF Week Events 1530 Blake Street Denver
****All events subject to change and all published tap lists are subject to change***
Geeks Who Drink Beer Pub Quiz with Breckenridge Brewing
Tuesday 10/8/13 8 pm
Come out and test your beer geekery with us, Breckenridge Brewery & Geeks Who Drink!
Every Tuesday night at Freshcraft we host a Geeks Who Drink Pub Quiz in our back room. On the Tuesday of Denver Beer Fest we will be turning over the entire restaurant to a quiz focusing on all things beer. You will have the chance to win free pints of beer as well as gift cards to Freshcraft.
To pile awesome on top of awesome we’ll be tapping some amazing beers from Breckenridge Brewery including:
- Rum Barrel Aged Oatmeal Stout w/cherries
- Summer Cab Ride
- Well Built ESB
Upslope Brewing Tapping
Wednesday 10/9/13 7 pm
This year we were fortunate enough to have the opportunity to brew a beer with our friends at Upslope Brewing Co. Under the direction of Upslope head brewer Alex Violette we helped to brew up a silky smooth Oatmeal Brown Ale. Just for fun it was aged in an Appleton Estate Rum barrel for roughly six months. Then we split the batch up and infused 3 separate kegs with 3 unique coffees from Dragonfly Coffee. All three coffee versions plus the “regular” (hah!) version will be on draft at this event. Come out and try it with us.
The Upslope Brewing Co team will be here to make sure that it’s a great time for everyone, plus we’ll be tapping their GABF Gold Medal winning Pumpkin Ale, Imperial IPA, Craft Lager and more. We will be staying open to party until 2 am
New Belgium & Cigar City Collaboration Tapping
Thursday 10/10/13 12:00 pm (Noon)
Earlier this year Cigar City & New Belgium collaborated on an ale brewed with Anaheim and Marash Chilies, weighing in at 8.5%. At noon on Thursday 10/10/13 you’ll have a chance to try it, along with more amazing beer from each brewery.
The tentative tap list will include:
- New Belgium / Cigar City Ale
- New Belgium Le Terroir
- New Belgium La Folie
- New Belgium Paardebloem
- Cigar City Humidor Series IPA
- Cigar City Cafe Americana (Imperial Stout)
- Cigar City Stiftung Berlinerweisse
Boulevard Beer Co Tapping
Thursday 10/10/13 3 pm
Get yourself ready for the opening GABF session with some delicious beer from Boulevard.
Tentative Tap List to include:
- Coffee Ale
- Saison Brett
- Mid Coast IPA
- Pop Up IPA
2nd Annual SKA Brewing Co+ Peach St. Distillers Denver Brew Fest/GABF Week Party
Thursday 10/10/13 10:30 pm (after session)
For the second straight year we at Freshcraft had the privilege to work with Ska Brewing Co & Peach St. Distillers to create a unique beer & barrel aged cocktail for the Denver Beer Fest / GABF crowd. This year there was a call to our palates from south of the border. Enter DaSkave de Fuego, a heavily hopped Extra Pale Ale infused with tropical fruit & habanero and aged in a Peach St D’Agave Gold barrel. After the beer was transferred from the barrel we filled with DaSKAve Bam Bam – a cocktail made with more Peach St D’Agave and other great ingredients. You’ll get the chance to try both of these and more if you show up after the GABF session lets out on Thursday this year
The drink list will include (but probably won’t be limited to):
- DaSkave de Fuego (2013 Collaboration Beer)
- Cru D’etat – A Belgian specialty ale aged in oak foeders for nearly 2 years and weighing in at a lofty 11.5% ABV—This revolutionary ale has flavors of caramel and raisins with a hint of alcohol heat and a repressed tartness that will overthrow your feelings of inadequacy with a desire to go wild in the streets. A push from the left and a shout from the right, all come out, let’s drink it tonight!
- Hoperation Ivy – Fresh Hop IPA
- Modus Hoperandi – American IPA
- Don’t Call Me White IPA – 2013 Pro-Am entry, a White IPA brewed with Coriander, Orange Peel, Wheat and Belgian yeast but hopped like an American IPA with Citra, Centennial and Cascade clocking in at a staggering 5% ABV
- DaSKAve BAM BAM Barrel Aged Cocktail
- More delicious classic & unique cocktails made with Peach St products
(We will be staying open until 2 am on Thursday 10/10/13)
Shmaltz He’Brew Tapping Party
Friday 10/11/13 12:00 pm (noon)
Have some lunch and drink some great beer with the Shmaltz crew. Tentative tap list to include:
- Death of a Contract Brewer
- RIPA on Rye
Stone Brewing Co Super Fun Time Tapping Party
Friday 10/11/13 3 pm
Before the Friday night GABF session starts come out & drink some hard to find Stone beers. The tentative tap list will include:
- Stone Supremely Self-Conscious
- Burton Snatch IPA
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Stone Suitable for Cave Aging
- Enjoy By IPA
Lagunitas Friday Side Session
Friday 10/11/13 7 pm Ever go to GABF hoping to talk to folks from your favorite breweries but can never find them at their tables? Yeah, that’s cuz they like to drink other people’s beer too and love walking around the fest. Well, if you were hoping to enjoy a pint with the folks from Lagunitas, they will be hanging out here during the Friday session; from 7pm until they ask us to leave or put pants back on. Lagunitas Brew Master, Jeremy Marshall, and a couple other of our surly and over-worked brewers will be there. Don’t worry, we’ll make them shower beforehand. We’ll have a firkin (real ale, fools!) and a couple other gems on draft.
- High West Rye Barrel Aged Cappuccino Stout
- Daytime IPA
- Firkin: Lucky 13
Firestone Walker Brewing & Odell Brewing Co Friday Night Barrel Madness
Friday 10/11/13 10:30 pm (after GABF evening session ends)
- Odell Udderly Cherry (Barrel Aged Cherry Chocolate Cream Stout)
- Odell Extra Special Red
- Odell ’12 Deconstruction
- Firestone Walker / Mikkeller Lil Mikkel Farmhouse Saison/Wild Ale.
- Firestone WalkerHelldorado – Blonde Barleywine
- Firestone Walker Parabajava – Parabola infused with local (CA) coffee
Sun King Tapping
Saturday 10/12/13 4:00 PM
After the Saturday GABF Members Only session the Sun King crew will be in the house. Tentatively the tap list will be:
- Pappy Van Muckle
- Pink Taco
- 666: Sympathy for the Devil
Elevation Beer Co Tapping
Saturday 10/12/13 7:00 pm
Join us during the dinner hour for some great beers from Elevation including:
- Cabernet Barrel Aged Apis IV Quad
- First Cast IPA
Avery “Robe One Out” Party
Saturday 10/12/13 10:00 pm (after GABF evening session ends)
It’s the last night of GABF so grab your robe, relax and let it all hang out with the Avery crew.
Purchase an Avery robe (limited availability) or wear your own robe and be one of the first 30 through the door and you get a free Avery beer.
We’ll be tapping:
- Bad Apple
- 4Point2 IPA
- Double Dry Hopped duganA
The most beer-filled week of the year is upon us…The 2013 Great American Beer Festival is next week! While the official fest is only three days, running from Thursday, October 10th through Saturday, October 12th, we’re sure we’ve lined up enough events to keep you full (& buzzed) for days! So, maybe you didn’t score tickets to the main event, but here’s to hoping you will join Upslope at the many happenings going on next week to celebrate the “beeriest” time of year in Colorado!
Before we overwhelm you with this long list of awesome events, we want to welcome everyone, and their potential out of town, craft beer-loving friends visiting for the GABF, to get in on the action at both of our tap rooms. To honor one of the best weeks of the year, we’ll be tapping specialty brews, running trivia every hour on the hour for free prizes and beer, and featuring food trucks and live music. Some specialty brews are listed below, but expect a few bust-outs that will be announced next week.
Celebrate the 2013 GABF with Upslope at the following events (listed by day):
MONDAY, OCTOBER 7th
Flatiron Park Tap Room
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm – BrewAsanas Yoga & Beer: Enjoy a one hour vinyasa flow yoga class followed by a pint in our tap room with your host, @BeerSnobChick. Tickets are $20 and include a one hour yoga class and one pint.
Lee Hill Tap Room
- 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm – 1400 Miles event: all proceeds benefit Pints for Prostates. Enjoy great craft beer and food from the Infamous Beerliner! Rare, hard to find beers, served with fantastic food prepared inside the Beerliner by Drew Watson of Hops and Pie. Food donated by Whole Foods and Tender Belly.
- 6:00 pm - Upslope Tap Takeover at The Corner Bar: Start off GABF week at The Corner Bar where you can taste your way through over seven Upslope styles.
- 5:30 pm – Falling Rock Tap House Annual GABF Tapping Party: Come countdown the 2013 GABF at Falling Rock’s annual tapping party! Upslope Imperial IPA will be on tap to help you celebrate.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 8th
Lee Hill Tap Room
- 5:00 pm – Cheese Louise food truck will be serving up gourmet grilled cheeses.
- 5:00 – 8:00 pm – Pint Night & Special Beer Tapping at Fire on the Mountain: We’ll be hosting a pint night with a special tapping of our tap room-exclusive, Belgian Wit.
- 7:00 pm – Austin Beer Diaries at Alamo Draft House: Catch one of several all-new episodes of The Beer Diaries celebrating Colorado’s amazing craft beer scene – this night, featuring Upslope, New Belgium & Funkwerks. There will be beers, brewers, and a chance to meet and greet the folks from The Beer Diaries team, as well as the people that make some of your favorite beers!
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 9th
Flatiron Park Tap Room
- 4:00 pm – Specialty Beer Tapping: We’ll be tapping a specialty keg of Upslope Barleywine – 15% ABV aged for 3.5 years in whiskey barrels. Live music to be announced later.
Lee Hill Tap Room
- 4:00 pm – Specialty Beer Tapping: We’ll be tapping a specialty keg of “Illegal Peach” Session Ale, our collaboration brew with Illegal Pete’s. This brew comes in at 5.4% ABV and was brewed using over 200 pounds of Palisade peaches.
- 5:00 pm – Heirloom food truck will be serving food
- 6:00 pm – GABF Event at The Kitchen Next Door: Join Upslope, Odell & Dry Dock to celebrate this year’s GABF. Upslope Pale Ale, Pumpkin Ale & Imperial IPA will be on tap.
- 4:30 – 7:30 pm – Rialto Cafe Brewer’s Alley Beer Fest: Enjoy beer tastings from local breweries, including Upslope, and delicious food pairings. Located in the alleyway off of 16th Street Mall between Curtis and Champa Streets. Event is $25 per person. Tickets can be purchased at: brewersalley.eventbrite.com.
- 6:00 – 9:00 pm – Colorado Rare Beer Tasting at Rackhouse Pub: Join Upslope and 20+ breweries in a rare beer tasting, where Upslope will feature our Limited Release Pumpkin Ale.
- 7:00 – 2:00 am – Upslope Tapping Party at Freshcraft: Come try the Upslope/Freshcraft collaboration brew – a silky smooth Oatmeal Brown Ale aged in an Appleton Estate Rum barrel for six months. In addition to this specialty brew, Freshcraft will be serving our GABF gold medal winning Pumpkin Ale, Imperial IPA, Craft Lager, and more. The party goes until 2 am!
- Time TBA – Upslope Pint Night at The Mayor of Old Town: Enjoy Upslope’s Imperial IPA and Pumpkin Ale on tap.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10th
Flatiron Park Tap Room
- 4:00 pm – Specialty Beer Tapping: We’re tapping a specialty keg of Upslope Oatmeal Stout. This is our beer for this year’s GABF Pro-Am Competition brewed with Homebrewer Derek Ordway of the Liquid Poets Society.
- 5:00 pm – Food truck to be determined to serve up delicious grub.
- 6:00 pm – Mike Murray Trio performs live
Lee Hill Tap Room
- 4:00 pm – Specialty Beer Tapping: We’re tapping a specialty keg of our Upslope Cabernet IPA. This is our flagship India Pale Ale aged in French Oak Cabernet barrels for three months.
- 5:00 pm – Cheese Louise food truck will be serving up their gourmet grilled cheeses.
- All day – Upslope Mini Tap Takeover at Ale House at Amato’s: Celebrate the first night of the GABF at Amato’s. There will be eight unique Upslope brews on tap.
- 10:00 am – Saturday, October 12th at 11:00 pm – Battle of the Barley at Rackhouse Pub: The Rackhouse is pitting the glory of Colorado’s greatest beers versus California’s best offerings. 60 taps over four days. Upslope’s Belgian Wit and Session Pale Ale will take on the challenge.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11th
Flatiron Park Tap Room
- 5:00 pm – Cheese Louise food truck will be serving gourmet grilled cheeses.
- 6:00 pm – Live music to be announced
Lee Hill Tap Room
- 5:00 pm – Burger Radio food truck will be serving up the best burgers in Colorado.
- 6:00 pm – Live music by the Strangebyrds
- 6:00 pm – Upslope Tappings at Backcountry Pizza & Tap House: Enjoy a special tapping of a few Upslope favorites – Belgian Style Pale Ale, Dunkelweizen, Pumpkin Ale, and Craft Lager.
- 5:00 – 8:00 pm – Upslope Specialty Beer Tasting at West End Tap House: Hit up this mini tap takeover featuring specialty beers and core Upslope styles, such as Session Pale Ale, Belgian Wit, Pumpkin Ale, India Pale Ale, and Craft Lager.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12th
Flatiron Park Tap Room
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm – “Brunch on the Barbie”: Enjoy brunch on us, Aussie-style, as we grill up eggs, sausage, hot dogs, and brats to close out the last day of GABF.
- 3:00 pm – Heirloom food truck will be serving their farm to truck mobile fare.
CHEERS, and Happy GABF week!
Here’s a current list of Boulder Beer events and tappings during GABF Week 2013:
- 10/7: Denver, CO: The Beer Diaries Presents- The Premiere of Season 2: Colorado at the Alamo Drafthouse as a warm-up to the Great American Beer Festival! Click here to watch the trailer. Tickets are just $16 and we will be tapping our brand new Imperial Oktoberfest, Dragonhosen!
- 10/8: Denver, CO: Beers Made By Walking tapping event at Wynkoop Brewing from 5-8pm. BMBW invited seventeen breweries across the state to take a hike, literally, and then make specialty beers inspired by the edible and medicinal plants found along the trail. These seventeen beers, made specifically for this event, will be available for one night only! Come down and try our very special brew, Spirit Guide Chokecherry Stout, infused with Dandelion, Milk Thistle and Echinacea. Tickets are $30- click here for more information. Read our BMBW story here.
- 10/8: Denver, CO: Pint Night! We’ll be hanging at The Horseshoe Lounge from 5-7pm.
- 10/9: Glendale, CO: Barrel-Aged Night! Stop by to see what we we have in store to pour. We’ll be at the Cherry Creek World of Beers from 6-8pm.
- 10/8: Denver, CO: Didn’t get tickets to GABF? Have no fear- Join us for the Annual Mini Brewfest from 6pm – 9pm at Paramount Café – featuring 15 different Craft brews!
- 10/9: Denver, CO: Rialto Cafe presents, the 1st Annual Brewer’s Alley – A night of delicious beer and food pairings. Join us from 4:30-7:30pm at the alleyway off 16th Street Mall between Curtis and Champa Streets. Don’t miss Denver’s newest beer tradition! Tickets are $25 per person: brewersalley.eventbrite.com.
- 10/9: Denver, CO: We will be at the Highland Tap and Burger for Suds and Sliders from 4-6pm. Join us for this special tapping of Shake Chocolate Porter.
- 10/9: Denver, CO: Ping Pong Tourney: Lefthand vs. Boulder Beer! Happening at Ace Restaurant in Denver at 9pm!
- 10/10 – 10/12: Denver, CO: Great American Beer Festival! Join us at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver for 3 Days, 300 Breweries and 2,800+ Beers. Enough said. We’ll see you there!
- 10/10: Denver, CO: We’ll be tapping Barrel-Aged Obovoid at 2pm at the Falling Rock. Come down and say hey!
- 10/10: Denver, CO: The next stop on our bar crawl today will be Paramount Cafe’ for a 3pm tapping of a mystery beer!
- 10/10: Denver, CO: Come find us after GABF- we’ll be hanging out at Mellow Mushroom for a special 10:30pm tapping of our brand new Imperial Oktoberfest, Dragonhosen.
- 10/11: Denver, CO: We’ll be at Cheba Hut from 1-4pm for a Rare Beer Tapping featuring Barrel-Aged Obovoid.